The Faculty of Pharmacy is one of the traditional and successful faculties of Tbilisi State Medical University. Pharmacist has a vital role to play in protecting human health. Pharmaceutical activities are patient-centered. A Pharmacist’s main goal is to provide the population with effective, safe, high quality and affordable medicines. Under marketing economical condition the number of pharmaceutical institutions (chemistry, pharmaceutical industry, etc) has significantly grown. Besides, there is increasing demand of pharmaceutical staff. The degree awarded is “Bachelor of Pharmacy.”
- The aim of the program is to prepare and train competent, competitive specialists.
- The faculty of pharmacy has highly qualified academic staff and the best material-technical base.
- Undergraduate education in pharmacy is based on multidisciplinary teaching in accordance with international standards.
- Due to successful execution of the program, the faculty is actively collaborating with foreign universities: Liege University of Belgium (Belgium), Marseilles Mediterranean University (France), Quebec University in Chicoutimi (Quebec, Canada), National Pharmaceutical University of Kharkov (Ukraine), University of Lublin and University of Warsaw (Poland).
- Many collaborators, doctorates and students underwent faculty training in the mentioned universities.
- These diverse experiences in such advanced healthcare practice environments provide our students with the skills required to succeed in their professional growth.
|Degree Awarded||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|Duration of the Program||4 years|
|Tuition Fee Per Year||3500 US$|
|Academic Session||March and October|
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the 12th grade or equivalent exam.|
Admission Process at TSMU
- Admission Process is very simple
- No entrance exam; No donation
- Visit the contact us page and leave a message for us
- Email the required documents as mentioned in the document required section
- Candidates will be provided with the interview date after all documents have been submitted and approved
- Candidates documents will be processed for Ministry approvals
- After Ministry approvals, candidate will be provided with an invitation letter
- Scan of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Scan of latest colour Photo with white background
- Scan of valid passport (Name, address, visa page)
- Scan of 12th migration or transfer copy
- Additional documents if required will be informed later
Living expenses in Georgia
Living cost in Georgia depends on your personal lifestyle and the locality you live.
- Food cost on an average would be 100 - 140 USD on monthly basis
- Monthly sharing accommodation rent amounts to 175 – 250 per student per month depending on the type of apartment
- Visa Cost and Insurance will cost around 150 USD