Becoming a doctor is a noble profession, dedicated to the service of others. Though the path towards becoming a doctor is long and challenging, it is one of the most personally fulfilling career options to embark on.
The MD program of Tbilisi State Medical University is a 6-year medical program in English and aims to bring up competitive qualified physicians with proper competences, ready for further postgraduate education and special training. Educational program for the Faculty of Medicine at Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU) is one step, partially integrated and confines 360 credits (1 credit equals to 30 academic hours).
- The program aims to prepare medical staff in according to demands from National Healthcare System.
- The skills and knowledge students acquire, sets them up for an exciting career in medicine.
- The goal of the program is to train competent and full-time physicians.
- Students not only gain deep understanding of science and medical practice, but also of their social and ethical responsibilities.
- TSMU diligently selects applicants and helps to maximize their intellectual abilities, personal qualities and motivation throughout their education process.
- The program aims to work out results for medical practice which corresponds to the second step of the higher education and leads to Medical Doctor (MD).
|Duration of the Program||6 years|
|Tuition Fee Per Year||8000 US$|
|Academic Session||March and October|
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the 12th grade or equivalent exam.|
Admission Process at TSMU
- Admission Process is very simple
- No entrance exam; No donation
- Visit the contact us page and leave a message for us
- Email the required documents as mentioned in the document required section
- Candidates will be provided with the interview date after all documents have been submitted and approved
- Candidates documents will be processed for Ministry approvals
- After Ministry approvals, candidate will be provided with an invitation letter
- Scan of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Scan of latest colour Photo with white background
- Scan of valid passport (Name, address, visa page)
- Scan of 12th migration or transfer copy
- Additional documents if required will be informed later
Living expenses in Georgia
Living cost in Georgia depends on your personal lifestyle and the locality you live.
- Food cost on an average would be 100 - 140 USD on monthly basis
- Monthly sharing accommodation rent amounts to 175 – 250 per student per month depending on the type of apartment
- Visa Cost and Insurance will cost around 150 USD