Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
The faculty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is a rapidly developing faculty at TSMU that aims to prepare competent specialists, ensuring medical care and rehabilitation of patients who have been disabled as a result of a chronic disease, disorder, injury, or other clinical problems.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is a dynamic and challenging health profession dedicated to improving and maintaining physical mobility, independence, health and well-being. Modern rehabilitation medicine is a crucial component to effective health care, and like many disciplines within health care, it is often a calling for the strongest professionalism and requires permanent knowledge update.
During the four years, students will acquire knowledge in various departments of basic and clinical sciences, work in primary care facilities, and comprehend a variety of clinical settings of the university and those affiliated with the university. Students will study rehabilitation principles and programs, organization of rehabilitation services, modern rehabilitation methods and technologies, and their application in rehabilitation of musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, neurological, respiratory diseases and disorders, across all ages.
- The aim of the program is to prepare competitive and competent graduates of the Bachelor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation through an outcome-based teaching approach and development of clinical/practical skills relevant to the learning outcomes.
- Teaching and learning methods are student centered, correspond to the first cycle of higher education, and ensures achievement of intended learning outcomes of both the course as well as the program.
- The faculty is closely connected with partner universities in Europe and in the USA, who are teaching the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation faculty and are involved in the research projects of the faculty.
|Degree Awarded||Bachelor of of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
|Duration of the Program||4 years|
|Tuition Fee Per Year||3000 US$|
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the 12th grade or equivalent exam.|
Admission Process at TSMU
- Admission Process is very simple
- No entrance exam; No donation
- Visit the contact us page and leave a message for us
- Email the required documents as mentioned in the document required section
- Applicant will be provided with the interview date after all documents have been submitted and approved
- Applicant's documents will be processed for Ministry approvals
- After Ministry approvals, candidate will be provided with an invitation letter
- Scan of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Scan of latest colour Photo with white background
- Scan of valid passport (Name, address, visa page)
- Scan of 12th migration or transfer copy
- Additional documents if required will be informed later
Living expenses in Georgia
Living cost in Georgia depends on your personal lifestyle and the locality you live.
- Food cost on an average would be 100 - 140 USD on monthly basis
- Monthly sharing accommodation rent amounts to 175 – 250 per student per month depending on the type of apartment
- Visa Cost and Insurance will cost around 150 USD